- Contact regular and prospective customers in PHARMACY INDUSTRIES/MANUFACTURING to discuss their needs, demonstrate products, explain product features, and to explain how these products could be met by specific products and services.
- Recommend and emphasize products (PHARMACY MACHINERY) features based on analyses of customer's needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Maintain customer records
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs of PHARMACY MACHINERY.
- Identify prospective customers (PHARMACY INDUSTRIES/MANUFACTURING) by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations
- Education background from ENGINEERING/TECHNICAL, MANAGEMENT, PHARMACY
- Willing to do travelling
- Interest in PHARMACY (Machinery)Industries
- Age not more than 30.
- Requires skills:
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 26/November/2016