- Contact regular and prospective customers in PHARMACY INDUSTRIES/MANUFACTURING to discuss their needs, demonstrate products, explain product features, and to explain how these products could be met by specific products and services.
- Recommend and emphasize products (PHARMACY MACHINERY) features based on analyses of customer's needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Maintain customer records
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs of PHARMACY MACHINERY.
- Identify prospective customers (PHARMACY INDUSTRIES/MANUFACTURING) by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations
- Education background from ENGINEERING/TECHNICAL, MANAGEMENT, PHARMACY
- Willing to do travelling
- Interest in PHARMACY (Machinery)Industries
- Age not more than 30.
- Requires skills:
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow