- Specifically responsible for installation, configuration, training, and project management for the Raptor product suite (hardware and software) and associated interfaces.
- Specifically responsible for the 1st level support and education of Raptor Point of Sales System to the costumer.
- Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the tracking and management of all support calls.
- Work with the support team to ensure service level requirement are exceeded.
- Diploma (D3) or Bachelor (S1) degree.
- Graduated from a reputable university, preferable from Information Technology/Information System major.
- Minimum experience 1 year in the same field (IT staff/Technical Support)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Duties will include travel, shift work, and weekend.
- Have driving license and own vehicle (motorbike).
- Understand MySQL and networking is preferable.
- To be located in BALIKPAPAN.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please provide your resume and expected salary. Those without expected salaries will not be considered.
For further information, please check Raptor Career.