- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Architecture or Interior Design
- Understanding of production methods for Metals and Woods
- Interest in the furniture/home furnishings products
- Experience with product design processes, sketching, rendering, and graphic layouts of presentation boards
- Passionate with product and interior design, and lifestyle
- Passion to create, innovate, finding new methods, exploring new materials
- Experience in developing products, from concept to final products
- Computer skills in Solidworks(optional), 3dsMax, Illustrator, Photoshop, CAD drafting, Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with products rendering and drafting
- Ability to multi-task and clearly communicate/present ideas to various teams involved in the design and production process
- Ready to work under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- We're looking for candidates with these traits:
- Good team player
- High spirited and positive
- Open minded
- Hard worker
- Aim for achievements
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Since its establishment in 2006, KEZIA KARIN Interior Design & Stylist has been purposely structured as a studio style interior design firm. We believe that a good design is produced from a careful study of the project and is a combination between technical skill and artistic value. It is the responsibility of the designer to create various, stunning, and exciting design that meet the function and the project requirements. The design should evolve through the meticulous trait of each project. So every project is unique.