- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Architecture or Interior Design
- Understanding of production methods for Metals and Woods
- Interest in the furniture/home furnishings products
- Experience with product design processes, sketching, rendering, and graphic layouts of presentation boards
- Passionate with product and interior design, and lifestyle
- Passion to create, innovate, finding new methods, exploring new materials
- Experience in developing products, from concept to final products
- Computer skills in Solidworks(optional), 3dsMax, Illustrator, Photoshop, CAD drafting, Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with products rendering and drafting
- Ability to multi-task and clearly communicate/present ideas to various teams involved in the design and production process
- Ready to work under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- We're looking for candidates with these traits:
- Good team player
- High spirited and positive
- Open minded
- Hard worker
- Aim for achievements
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Stramford Place ST 10 / 2 Citraland, Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia