PT Avery Dennison
Printed Fabric Label Production Supervisor
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
The Team Supervisor is a Line Supervisor who normally reports to an Operations Manager. The Team Supervisor has direct reports, GPS and disciplinary responsibility. The Team Supervisor provides leadership and direction for all Safety, Quality, Service, Productivity and Cost Reduction objectives and goals within an assigned area of the facility while meeting internal and external customer needs. Can be assigned to any area of the Plant, Distribution Center or Warehouse. With general guidance from functional management, responsible for providing team leadership to a customer-focused team or group of teams committed to increased quality and productivity.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Activities and duties will vary dependent upon functional area assigned. Activities may include, but are not limited to:
Employee Development & Management
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure Global Performance Management System is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Model and promote the Corporation’s Code of Business Ethics and Values.
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies. Maintain all timekeeping, overtime and vacation records and schedules.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent. Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
- Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy and team operating plan.
- Directly supervises employees in a Site. Monitors work, alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, controls load factors and flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment.
- Design and implement operations improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory, and services.
- Analyze and draw information for daily operational needs and improvement for the team. Provide prompt problem solving for key issues.
- Responsible for key operational measures within business unit (service, quality, productivity, cost, safety).
- Supervises the daily work schedules of warehouse employees involved in performing a combination of: shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, stacking, picking, packing and palletizing finished products. Determines space requirements for storage and schedules delivery and distribution of products, parts, and accessories to achieve distribution objectives and meet customer requirements. Prepares and analyzes inventory reports to identify slow-moving and/or surplus stock.
- Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors. Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks, and solutions.
- Represents the team, presenting team suggestions and recommendations on processes and procedures in accordance with organization cost, quality, and productivity goals.
- Maintain quality control processes to ensure products/services meet quality standards; lead implementation of process improvements. Drive improvement strategies in all key metric areas; manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
- Ensure best practices and standard operating procedures are being followed by conducting frequent business audits.
- Lead 5S activities, housekeeping, and recycling programs. Lead the efforts to create a safety conscious environment; be actively involved in safety initiatives. Lead monthly safety meetings and daily safety huddles.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to resolve problems and develop improved manufacturing processes. Make efforts to reduce manufacturing waste and process complexity.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field, such as Engineering, preferred.
- 5+ years Operational experience with team leader experience preferred.
- Skilled in analyzing and drawing information for daily operational needs and improvement for the team.
- Skilled in scheduling and planning, budgeting and control. Knowledge of systems.
- Skilled in designing and implementing operation improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory and services.
- Strong ability to manage, coach and develop a diverse team of individuals performing a variety of tasks.
- Experience leading continuous improvement efforts. Familiarity with ELS Operating Principles.
- Strong customer focus, communication, planning and coordination skills.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions and take appropriate action.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Avery Dennison lihat lowongan|
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi