- Assist in the development and implementation of HSE systems in line with international and company’s policy and procedures.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of HSE systems with particular focus on work /service instructions, corrective actions, audits and root cause analysis of deficiencies.
- Actively develop and promote a proactive HSE culture programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of safety awareness programs, safety training, safety committee and safety meetings.
- Provide support to all team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Provide support to the dept. on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO 14000, ISO 22000
- Investigate and complete the process to close out of all Accident Investigation Reports. Accident investigation including collating all documentation in line with company policies
- Ensure lessons learnt from incidents & examples of best practice are shared with rest of employees
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent from reputable university with GPA >3.20
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess HSE Certification (K3 ahli muda dan/atau K3 umum) from reputable institution
- Candidate must possess a good communication skill, good interpersonal skill, good leadership skill, analytical skill, and problem solving skill
- Applicants must be willing to work in Telukjambe Barat, Karawang. Preferably candidate who live or domicile in Karawang.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Setia Budi Selatan, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia