- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MM2100 Cibitung.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.