- To ensure the accuracy, originality, and completeness of cash collected from Cash on
- Delivery (COD) that gathered from riders/couriers.
- To ensure the cash agree with runsheet created through PMS.
- To place and deposit all cash collected from riders/couriers in the company’s safety
- deposit box at the same day and make sure it properly locked.
- Manage Cash Deposit to Company’s bank account on daily basis
- To prepare report (daily Hub’s COD activity) and submit it to Main Cashier JKT LEX
- Warehouse and Cash Collection Asst. Mgr, along with copy of bank deposit slip
- Filing the deposit slip & Hub’s daily report
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience dealing with field operational personnel.
- Familiar to work with Ms. Office and other programs.
Have a great communication Skill.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.