- Internal candidates on regular or fixed-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of eighteen months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement.
- The minimum time in post requirement is six months for such internal candidates who are incumbents of a position being advertised or confirmed for discontinuation.
- Internal candidates on short-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of six months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement.
- In addition, all applicants should meet eligibility requirements for languages, education and work experience requirements stipulated in this vacancy announcement.
- Receive and check all incoming invoices from suppliers, services providers, and submit document for verify process by health team assistance.
- Prepare request for payment from process and release duly approved and authorized cash payments and bank transfers to all vendors, contractors and staff, ensuring that signed official invoices/receipts and other supporting documentation is attached to all payment requests;
- Prepare guarantee letter for service providers in coordination with related unit.
- Maintain advance balance of health staff and vendor as well ensuring that all settlements are submitted on timely manner and are accurate.
- Maintain the inventory of medical equipment and supplies for health post in Immigration Detention Center (IDC) Makassar and in Makassar sub- office.
- Liaise with following :
- Ensure data files are organized according to the program filling system and maintain complete file.
- Assist in the preparation and maintain file of Travel Authorization for staff on approved official trips if needed.
- Coordinate office fleet and drivers to support medical activity.
- Provide clerical assistance as necessary and manage document delivery.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor Degree in the relevant field (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management) with one year of relevant working experience, or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in project administration, operational and has knowledge and experience in health services is advantage.
- Has work experience in accounting, finance and budget tracking as well as office administration; in an international organization or any client/service sector, preferably with cross-cultural exposure.
- Proficient in computer applications: Ms-Office, particularly in MS-Excel, Database and accounting software program.
- Proven client/service orientation and experience in liaising with external clients from various sectors: private, government and international organizations
a) Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; b) Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders; c) Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly; d) Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management; e) Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility; f) Displays mastery of subject matter; g) Contributes to a collegial team environment; h) Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation; i) Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; j) Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
a) Effectively applies knowledge of relevant financial discipline
b) Develops / follows internal control procedures to prevent fraud and mismanagement
c) Ensures application of institutional financial policies and guidelines
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors)