- Internal candidates on regular or fixed-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of eighteen months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement.
- The minimum time in post requirement is six months for such internal candidates who are incumbents of a position being advertised or confirmed for discontinuation.
- Internal candidates on short-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of six months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement.
- In addition, all applicants should meet eligibility requirements for languages, education and work experience requirements stipulated in this vacancy announcement.
- Receive and check all incoming invoices from suppliers, services providers, and submit document for verify process by health team assistance.
- Prepare request for payment from process and release duly approved and authorized cash payments and bank transfers to all vendors, contractors and staff, ensuring that signed official invoices/receipts and other supporting documentation is attached to all payment requests;
- Prepare guarantee letter for service providers in coordination with related unit.
- Maintain advance balance of health staff and vendor as well ensuring that all settlements are submitted on timely manner and are accurate.
- Maintain the inventory of medical equipment and supplies for health post in Immigration Detention Center (IDC) Makassar and in Makassar sub- office.
- Liaise with following :
- Ensure data files are organized according to the program filling system and maintain complete file.
- Assist in the preparation and maintain file of Travel Authorization for staff on approved official trips if needed.
- Coordinate office fleet and drivers to support medical activity.
- Provide clerical assistance as necessary and manage document delivery.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor Degree in the relevant field (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management) with one year of relevant working experience, or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in project administration, operational and has knowledge and experience in health services is advantage.
- Has work experience in accounting, finance and budget tracking as well as office administration; in an international organization or any client/service sector, preferably with cross-cultural exposure.
- Proficient in computer applications: Ms-Office, particularly in MS-Excel, Database and accounting software program.
- Proven client/service orientation and experience in liaising with external clients from various sectors: private, government and international organizations
a) Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; b) Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders; c) Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly; d) Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management; e) Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility; f) Displays mastery of subject matter; g) Contributes to a collegial team environment; h) Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation; i) Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; j) Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
a) Effectively applies knowledge of relevant financial discipline
b) Develops / follows internal control procedures to prevent fraud and mismanagement
c) Ensures application of institutional financial policies and guidelines
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors)
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Review ( International Organization for Migration )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.