Sewu Segar Nusantara PT
Sales Supervisor (East Area)
- Menjalin kerjasama yang baik dengan para customer
- Memberikan informasi mengenai produk yang dijual
- Menjadi business consultant untuk para customer
- Melakukan store visit
- Bersama manager membuat strategy penjualan untuk meningkatkan sales target
- Pendidikan minimal S1 dari semua jurusan
- Pengalaman minimal 3 tahun di bidang Sales
- Memiliki pengalaman di dunia FMCG lebih disukai
- Memiliki ketrampilan selling skill, negosiasi
- Terbiasa dengan pekerjaan berbasis target
- Bersedia di tempatkan di cabang Semarang, Jogja, Surabaya atau Bali
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Sewu Segar Nusantara PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Sewu Segar Nusantara was established in 1995 as a member of the flagship investment group Gunung Sewu Kencana that has extensive expertise in the fresh food and agribusiness sector as well as life insurance and property. The complimentary business units of the group have established a far reaching distribution network across the archipelago, in addition to strong supplier and retailer relationships.
The company focuses on the production, distribution and marketing of locally grown as well as imported fruit. Working alongside local farmers, SSN has developed stringent quality control measures which are trusted and relied upon by over 1,000 retailers.
Indonesia’s distinct market segments are each covered through the brands of Sunpride, Sunfresh and Sweety which enjoy significant brand awareness as a result of SSN’s pioneering efforts in promoting fruit as part of a healthy diet using innovative marketing techniques. Each brand is recognised for consistency in quality, taste and freshness achieved through tireless research into storage and packaging methods.
Sewu Segar Nusantara also serves as a local partner for numerous international fruit brands such as Zespri for kiwis.
For the future, the company is keen to work with further brands wishing to enter the Indonesian market as well as to export its own produce to meet the growing demand in Asian markets.