Incumbent will reporting to head of PMO and responsible for leading, Implementing, and delivering on all framework of the Project Management Office. This will include aiding head of PMO in directing top Project Priority: Objectives, Tactics, and Business Alignment with regular tracking and progress monitoring, selecting and deliver the highest priority initiatives, and driving implementation of initiatives thru benefit realization
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Demonstrated experience in managing PMOs and portfolio management practices.
- Excellent facilitation skills and experience in driving change management.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspective and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
- Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and influence in a matrixes environment is critical.
- Ability to negotiate with peers and senior leaders to come to agree upon and productive solutions to business problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Business acumen, with proven ability to leverage knowledge base to quickly come up to speed in new business areas and new types of projects.
- Proven ability to manage and mentor others. Viewed as a leader and mentor. Sought out advice from Head Of PMO.
- Bachelor degree is required, Master Degree is an advantage
- PMP Certification or Six Sigma Certification is an advantage.