SOS Children's Villages Indonesia
National Sponsorship Coordinator (NSPO-Coordinator)
Main Responsibilities :
- To implement the necessary organisational systems and procedures so that the sponsorship programme runs smoothly
- Cooperate with International Sponsorship Office to identify areas in sponsorship work that should be developed and take action to improve them
- To ensure that sponsorship works within the country runs smoothly according to the International Sponsorship Services Manual
- Make annual plans to ensure that all necessary duties are carried out within the set period of time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Fund development and Communication; Strong analytical thinking; Creative; English fluency; Computer literacy
- Strong leadership; Persuassive; Result oriented; Likes working within a team and virtual team
- Has perseverance, durability and good conflict management
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Charity / Layanan Sosial / Organisasi Nirlaba|
|Perusahaan||SOS Children's Villages Indonesia lihat lowongan|
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit http: //www.sos-kd.org/ to know further about us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision of SOS: EVERY CHILD BELONGS TO A FAMILY, GROWS WITH LOVE, RESPECT, and SECURITY. SOS Children’s Village takes action for children. We respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development. We work in the spirit of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and we promote these rights around the world.