Main Responsibilities :
- To implement the necessary organisational systems and procedures so that the sponsorship programme runs smoothly
- Cooperate with International Sponsorship Office to identify areas in sponsorship work that should be developed and take action to improve them
- To ensure that sponsorship works within the country runs smoothly according to the International Sponsorship Services Manual
- Make annual plans to ensure that all necessary duties are carried out within the set period of time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Fund development and Communication; Strong analytical thinking; Creative; English fluency; Computer literacy
- Strong leadership; Persuassive; Result oriented; Likes working within a team and virtual team
- Has perseverance, durability and good conflict management
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit http: //www.sos-kd.org/ to know further about us.