National Sponsorship Coordinator (NSPO-Coordinator)
- To implement the necessary organisational systems and procedures so that the sponsorship programme runs smoothly
- Cooperate with International Sponsorship Office to identify areas in sponsorship work that should be developed and take action to improve them
- To ensure that sponsorship works within the country runs smoothly according to the International Sponsorship Services Manual
- Make annual plans to ensure that all necessary duties are carried out within the set period of time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Fund development and Communication; Strong analytical thinking; Creative; English fluency; Computer literacy
- Strong leadership; Persuassive; Result oriented; Likes working within a team and virtual team
- Has perseverance, durability and good conflict management
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Sari Endah No.9, Bandung 40152, Indonesia