Our client is a Singapore based Ecommerce company,t hey are launching their operation in Indonesia by in 2015, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Partnership to be part of their pioneer team. They have evolved from a small startup business to be one of the leading Ecommerce platform in SEA.
Our client is a Singapore based Ecommerce company,t hey are launching their operation in Indonesia by in 2015, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Partnership to be part of their pioneer team. They have evolved from a small startup business to be one of the leading Ecommerce platform in SEA. with the new series of founding and exceptional high caliber talent in the company who are passionate to bring the best online shopping experience to their customers, they believe this is the year to expand into Indonesia.
Are you passionate about the e-commerce industry, have the right network, and the passion their launch team in Indonesia? If you are, then this opportunity might be the next career move.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager based in Indonesia, the Head of Partnership will be spearheading their expansion in Indonesia, and this key role involves building the Indonesia business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities to related industry
- Developing key partnerships to a certain activity levels (primary focus Banking, Telco, 3PL, and others).
- Maintaining end-to-end client relationships, and developing business relationship with both internal and external parties.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient business development systems.
- Generating and developing business opportunities with both local and regional partnerships and merchants.
- Monitoring and ensuring the financial expenditures.
- Ensuring that the targets are all achieved (individually and amongst the team members).
- Managing the Indonesia site according to the group's policy.
- Coordinating with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning proposals, and to negotiate terms of business.
- Implementing sales / marketing campaigns for localization of our products and services.
Our client is only looking for a highly-driven Indonesian with an impressive track record and a strong network in Indonesia e-commerce industry. Without doubt you must have an excellent communication in both English and Bahasa, and ability to work with minimal supervision. You will not only demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed significant revenue targets but you must also posses the ability to develop and maintain excellent partnerships.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management experience with strong preference within the e-commerce background.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven sales and technical track record
- Drive and hunger to achieve results
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce network.
- Fast learner and hardworking.
As part of the growing team with in a dynamic culture, our client are able to offer:
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent career path with overseas training provided at the management level.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adhitya Nugraha on +62 21 2958 8881