Sales Executive of FMCG Distributors
APL LOGISTICS, PT
APL Logistics is a global supply chain specialist in the Automotive, Consumer, Industrial and Retail verticals. It provides a comprehensive range of origin and destination services in over 60 countries, including freight and transportation management, customs brokerage, warehousing, distribution and supply chain consulting. APL Logistics offers customized technology solutions and applications that help customers analyze and optimize their supply chains. APL Logistics is a unit of Tokyo-based Kintetsu World Express (KWE), a global transportation and logistics company.
We are seeking an individual with a strong work ethics and a firm sense of commitment as a Supply Chain Sales Executive specialized in Industries of Industries of Retail/Fashion, and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
FMCG PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTOR
Include but not limited to:
Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
Proactively identify, pursue, forecast, and maintain a pipeline of potential targets that meet or exceed established goals via prospecting, networking and referral activities.
Regularly visit existing accounts validating service levels and develop new revenue streams.
Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
Develop the means to reliably anticipate and understand market trends, customers’ business models, issues and needs in order to collaborate with the product team to propose product and service solutions which translate into closed business deals.
Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.
- Bachelor degree in any majors from reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in FMCG products
- Logistics knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- Experience with inter islands sales and willing to travel to outer islands
- Good command of English, an advantage
- Good presentation skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using "APPLY NOW"jobsDB! (for Member & Non Member)
Tutup pada 25/November/2016
Ktr Pusat Wisma Trident Jl Tanah Abang IV 23-25 Wisma Trident Lt 3 Petojo Selatan, Gambir Jakarta Pusat 10160 DKI Jakarta
Transportasi / Logistik
- Bekerja di sini sangat menjamin kehidupan di masa yang akan datang, karena di sini saya bisa banyak sekali mendapatkan kesempatan untuk berkembang dan meniti karir dengan baik.
- perusahaan memberikan pelatihan yang berkelanjutan bagi para pegawainya, atasan yang bersikap baik dan ramah terhadap pegawai, rekan kerja yang baik dan solid
- Masih perlu perbaikan dalam disiplin kerja agar bisnis perusahaan pun bisa berkembang dengan lebih baik lagi. Perlu lebih memperbanyak program pengembangan juga.
- para pegawai yang masih kurang disiplin dan hal tersebut bisa mencoreng performa perusahaan, sistem manajemen yang masih harus di perjelas