Process Control Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Safety knowledge and awareness is a MUST.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Designing and developing new control systems
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Excellence to manage operations for Oleochemical Plant
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
|Lokasi||Medan, Sumatera Utara|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We pride ourself on honesty and fair play in all of our activities. A corporate culture is fostered which encourages people to develop, advance professionally and personally within the organization.
The essence of integrity is in actions, and not in words. It is vital to earn the trust of others in doing business that fulfills promises. A participative and dialogue process helps in developing a mutually appreciative and friendly working environment which is further supported by the development of people through training. Wholehearted efforts from all employees to excel in all fields and maintain discipline in terms of time will help in growth of the employees and the company.