Process Safety Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Safety knowledge and awareness is a MUST
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Maintain and improve plant mechanical and equipment integrity programs
- Lead and/or participate in development of capital investments proposals to improve plant reliability
- Conduct & follow-up on equipment failures, utilizing root cause failure analysis
- Lead facility run improvement and/or capital projects
- Become a subject matter expert for process safety management (PSM) and risk management process (RPM) requirements
- Mostly this position will responsible for developing and implementing the asset strategy (reliability and operating envelop) piece of process safety management and providing technical expertise for equipment
|Lokasi||Medan, Sumatera Utara|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We pride ourself on honesty and fair play in all of our activities. A corporate culture is fostered which encourages people to develop, advance professionally and personally within the organization.
The essence of integrity is in actions, and not in words. It is vital to earn the trust of others in doing business that fulfills promises. A participative and dialogue process helps in developing a mutually appreciative and friendly working environment which is further supported by the development of people through training. Wholehearted efforts from all employees to excel in all fields and maintain discipline in terms of time will help in growth of the employees and the company.