- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Safety knowledge and awareness is a MUST
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Maintain and improve plant mechanical and equipment integrity programs
- Lead and/or participate in development of capital investments proposals to improve plant reliability
- Conduct & follow-up on equipment failures, utilizing root cause failure analysis
- Lead facility run improvement and/or capital projects
- Become a subject matter expert for process safety management (PSM) and risk management process (RPM) requirements
- Mostly this position will responsible for developing and implementing the asset strategy (reliability and operating envelop) piece of process safety management and providing technical expertise for equipment