Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
Regulatory Officer - Medical Devices
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Pharmacy or Apothecary Program from reputable university with min. GPA 3.00
- At least 2 years of working experience as Regulatory Officer for medical devices (multinational company will be an adventage)
- Having knowledge about Regulatory for medical devices
- Good communication, fluent in English
- Good analytical skill and problem solving
- Reviewing / arranging / submitting medical devices registration document to BPOM
- Follow up registrastion status and coordination among departments within Kalbe Group
- To be located in Pulomas
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||Kalbe Farma Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Established in 1966, Kalbe has gone a long way from a humble operation that started in a garage to become the leading pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Growing both organically and through mergers & acquisitions, Kalbe expands its business interests and transformed itself to become a provider of an integrated healthcare solution through its 4 business divisions: the Prescription Pharmaceutical Division (25% contribution), Consumer Health Division (17% contribution), Nutritionals Division (26% contribution) and Distribution and Logistics Division (32% contribution). These business divisions manage an extensive portfolio of prescription pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs, energy drink and nutrition products, as well as a robust distribution arm serving over one million outlets across Indonesia’s vast archipelago. In the international market, the Company has established its footprint in ASEAN countries, Nigeria, and South Africa, positioning Kalbe as a national pharmaceutical company with a competitive edge in the export market.
Since its founding, the Company has been aware of the importance of innovation to grow its business. Kalbe Farma has established a robust research and development activities in leading edge generic drug formulation and continuous development of innovative consumer and nutritional products. Through strategic alliances with international partners, Kalbe have also started to support several successful research and development venture working on cancer drugs, stem cells and biotechnology research.
With 16,000 employees, today Kalbe Farma is the largest healthcare provider in Indonesia, with unrivalled marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and research and development expertise. Kalbe Farma is also the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, commanding a market capitalization of Rp85.8 trillion and sales turnover Rp17.4 trillion by end of 2014.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 23 Oktober 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Suasana kerja yang menyenangkan dan saling menghargai. Kantor nyaman dengan fasilitas kerja yang baik seperti komputer dan jaringan internet.
- Aturan yang terlalu banyak sehingga menghambat kreativitas. KPI yang kadangkala tkidak selaras dengan bagian lain sehingga kadangkala saling menghambat
- Advice to Management
- Kelebihan perusahaan adalah adanya sistem kerja yang bagus dengan benefit yang memadai. KPI antar bagian masih belum mendukung satu dengan lainnya