Job Description :
- To control, check, and monitor export and import staffs in the fulfillment of documents requirements according to the corporate policy and local regulations for the import / export and transshipment of packages and documents in a time sensitive environment.
Ensure the completeness of all documents requirements and involved in preparing and submitting the completed export / exit permit papers to government.
To monitor, follow up and ensure to obtain registration approval as required.
Manage, monitor and follow up all export/ import clearance process in order to ensure that export import products are able to be released as within schedule.
Ensure QEHS implementation in the job area
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Having Updated knowledge of export documentations requirement
- Having good relationship with custom clearances officials
- Must be a trustworthy person with high integrity
- Must have excellent negotiation skill, communication, interpersonal skill, and good analytical skill
- Has good computer skill