Actavis Indonesia PT
Job Description :
- To control, check, and monitor export and import staffs in the fulfillment of documents requirements according to the corporate policy and local regulations for the import / export and transshipment of packages and documents in a time sensitive environment.
Ensure the completeness of all documents requirements and involved in preparing and submitting the completed export / exit permit papers to government.
To monitor, follow up and ensure to obtain registration approval as required.
Manage, monitor and follow up all export/ import clearance process in order to ensure that export import products are able to be released as within schedule.
Ensure QEHS implementation in the job area
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Having Updated knowledge of export documentations requirement
- Having good relationship with custom clearances officials
- Must be a trustworthy person with high integrity
- Must have excellent negotiation skill, communication, interpersonal skill, and good analytical skill
- Has good computer skill
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Actavis Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT) has completed the acquisition of Allergan, Inc. (NYSE: AGN) in March 2015. The Actavis plc parent entity was formally converted to Allergan plc in June 2015. The combination creates one of the world's top 10 pharmaceutical companies by sales revenue, with combined annual pro forma revenues of more than $23 billion. Allergan plc headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is a unique, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class-products that provide valuable treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, cardiovascular and anti-infective therapeutic categories, and operates the world's third-largest global generics business, providing patients around the globe with increased access to affordable, high-quality medicines. Allergan is an industry leader in R&D, with one of the broadest development pipelines in the pharmaceutical industry and a leading position in the submission of generic product applications globally. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Actavis's employees are the company's most valuable resource. Actavis therefore endeavours to employ, train and retain qualified and stable employees that are chosen for their abilities, built on experience, education and personal skills. Actavis aims at hiring people that are: • Challenge their self and their teams to exceed performance expectations • Connect with others across the business to leverage resources and talent for the good of the company • Committed to their teams to help them develop their fullest potential
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Actavis Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 13 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan kerja di dalam perusahaan ini menurut saya sudah cukup bersahabat. Selain itu, perusahaan juga memiliki rekan kerja yang cukup kooperatif.
- Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya masih dirasa kurang kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain yang bergerak di bidang sejenis.