Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational beverages company. Our respected client is seeking a professional for the communication & PR position, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the Corporate Affair Director.
This position will take responsibility in providing & supporting the functional disciplines with framework of corporate social responsibility for sustainable business operation, and communication strategy to ensure that the company is perceived as a respected & reputable organisation. This is a senior position only open to candidates of the highest quality who are motivated to succeed.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Stimulate corporate reputation
- Planning, developing, implementing and evaluating corporate communications objectives
- Internal communications
- External communications
- Integrated Corporate Responsibility (CR) throughout all business operations
- Identify opportunities and activities to leverage and boost corporate image and reputation to both internal and external stakeholders from CR perspective
- Establish cross division network and communications across the company to allow internal buy in and smooth implementation of CR initiatives
- Embed the approved sustainability framework into business operations
- Solid, transparent and consistent Corporate Responsibility and Community Investment program development/ implementation and corporate sponsorship management
- Crisis management/Communications, Evaluation & Protocol Development
- Issue and media monitoring
- Issue/Crisis management handling and procedure development
- Crisis simulation training
- Consumer Care
- Oversee the Consumer Care System
- Maintain & update complaint handling procedure
- Conduct simulation training
- Media Relations
- Maintain media protocol for management
- Maintain network with the media
- Knowledge Management on Corporate Communications & Responsibility
- Administer corporate communications and responsibilities initiatives, information, and documentation
- People Development
- Lead the department and manage a team of people including recruitment performance management and (career) development
- Guide/ mentor and review the Stakeholder Relations Managers
- Bachelor’s degree (min.) in any discipline from respected university (preferably Master’s Degree)
- More than 10 years’ experience in managerial level in corporate communications / crisis management / communications / public affairs / consultancy
- Must be fluent in English, both in oral & written
- Very energetic and strong driven
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.