- Lead and work with a team of experts within the Company for reviewing and negotiating contracts with the customers possessing good customer interface & customer management skills
- Experienced in mega projects (> USD100M) negotiations and dispute settlement in a key negotiator role
- Review the project bidding requirements, identify the associated risks, propose risk mitigation measures and manage the point-by-point response without sacrificing chance of winning the bid.
- End to end understanding of the pre-sales/post sales telecommunication business process familiarity with telecom products/deployment
- Work closely with internal stakeholders as in order processing/billing/service/product /legal teams to develop and structure appropriate contracts in achieving financial targets (orders/revenue/profitability)
- Have a overall understanding of telecom contract terms and conditions dealing with legal, financial and service terms.
- Structure competitive commercial solutions package and business models in order to meet the specified commercial /financing requirements of project bidding. And to have an understanding and appreciation of the financial terms/factors contributing to profitability
- Manage the Company’s internal control processes and procedures in respect of the contract terms and conditions and ensure that they are approved in accordance with these process and procedures
- Conduct analysis of existing signed contracts for the purposes of quality improvement and participate in the various contract quality improvement initiatives.
- Provide special training to the colleagues of the Company and share the professional experience via case writing and presentation.
- Provide other contract and commercial support and assistance as required by the management team
- Perform contract review for purpose of transaction quality improvement.
- Degree: A Bachelor and Master degree in engineering, telecommunication, business administration, law, international business and other relevant subjects, preferably with professional qualification(s) in a specified field(s)
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years working experience with a reputable MNC in managing international telecommunications projects. Experience with major international telecommunications equipment vendors is a plus
- Job skill: In depth knowledge of contract and commercial law, familiarity with telecommunications equipment and services, general practice in the industry, market dynamics, good sense of commercial judgment and sound management and leadership skills
- Communication skill: Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage. Able to communicate with will all levels of senior management
- Personal competency: Must have initiative and drive with self-initiative, good team player. A business leader able to drive the growth of the organization and support the career development of each person inside the organization.
- Interpersonal skills: Must have strong interpersonal skills with ability to work across cultures and language barriers with various interest groups internally and externally to forge an effective team consisting of cross functional teams
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Review ( HUAWEI TECH INVESTMENT, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Karyawan yang bekerja di perusahaan ini akan mendapatkan tunjangan dan jatah lembur yang sudah lumayan mengobati lelahnya bekerja dalam seharian penuh.
Pihak perusahaan yang memerintahkan atasan agar lebih mengerti kondisi di negara ini, bagaimana workflow dan habits kebanyakan orang yang kurng tersalurkan.