Monroe Consulting Group
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE (IT JOB) (HEAVY EQUIPMENT FINANCING)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an expanding Japanese-based heavy equipment financing company. Our respected client is seeking an information technology (IT) professional with at least two years’ experience in heavy equipment financing for the job of IT Infrastructure. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and solve users’ enquiries and problems in terms of software, network, and operating systems. The winning applicant will also has to support IT manager in setting up new branches as the company continues to expand.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Install, configure, test, and documenting in all IT Infrastructure devices, software ( desktop and servers), antivirus, and management tools
- Manage and monitor all installed operating systems, office applications, antivirus, and networking, including proxy and firewall
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure security & availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential risks and give temporary or permanent solution
- Work together with vendors or consultants for IT Project & Implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering or computer science
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT infrastructure
- Background in heavy equipment financing is a must
- Proven experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting IT Infrastructure environments
- Certification in Cisco Networking, Microsoft Certify Professional for desktop and Servers
- Having experience in ‘Confins’ operating system will be a massive advantage
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Layanan Bisnis Umum|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.