Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a renowned management consultancy company. Our respected client is seeking an executive with at least 8 years’ work experience in banking transformation and/or system implementation for the job of Senior Manager Client Account Lead. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Senior Manager Client Account Lead will be positioned as a senior manager at our client’s company in Jakarta, Indonesia. The main job responsibility will include meeting with current and/or new clients to discuss and gather their challenges before discussing it with the consultant team. He/she will then have to lead the consultant team with the projects to ensure smooth project deliveries to client.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Meet with client to gather necessary information in order to fully understand the problems and what the company can offer to its’ client
- Provide single point of contact for the client account leadership
- Discuss the challenges with the consultant team and lead them to deliver the project correctly and smoothly
- Ensure that the company has fulfill its target project delivery and sales
- Accountable for client satisfaction, referencibility
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business major
- Must have 8 years’ work experience in banking transformation and/or system implementation
- Must have a deep understanding of core banking modules from a technology systems implementation perspective
- Having experience in management consultancy will be a huge advantage
- Excellent leadership and communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.