Responsible for POS stationary and marketing materials distribution to Field Ops
Responsible for receiving goods, including performing quality and quantity check on inbound material
Responsible for allocating items in warehouse and maintain the warehouse capacity
Bundle/assemble and pack the items according to the POS needs
Check the equipment / quantity / condition of goods to be shipped
Perform proper hand over of POS materials to field ops.
Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, IT, Procurement and Finance for timely order plan
Provide tracking of POS logistics activity and send reports to city manager and warehouse and stock management senior TL
Handle and log complaints for non-conformity in inbound or outbound process, and recommend solutions for issues.
Manage stock of pantry supplies and office consumables
Make sure all stock is tracked accurately, monitor thresholds of stock items and initiate re-ordering in time
Coordinate regional office Assistants to ensure proper stock management in office and accurate reporting and stock replenishment in time
Generate daily and monthly office stocks report with accurate information and in timely manner
Ensure proper reconciliation of actual vs. system details on stock positions
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in warehousing, logistics, operations, order management or planning environment, preferably from multinational companies’ background.
• Fluent English communication and written English
• Experience with document handling and organization.
• Experience with managing revolving reports
• MS Excel knowledge (Advanced)
• MS PowerPoint knowledge (Advanced)
• MS Word knowledge (Advanced)
• Administrative skills
• Consistency, accuracy and attention to detail
• Fast learner
• Adaptable to changes
• Fairness and fair play
• Focus on results and ability to deliver
• Enthusiastic and self-driven