Job Summary :
Monitoring all activity of sorter and make coordination with dispatcher and courier accordance to SOP & WI. Reporting sorter's Inbound and outbound activity to Supervisor.
- Monitoring shipments process incoming from sortation and others hub
- Handling on miss route and cancel packages
- Monitoring sorting process for assigned package to courier per delivery area
- Monitoring validation process shipments from couriers
- Monitoring sorter stock opname
- Monitoring input reporting system for undelivered shipments
- Ensure courier’s recapitulation of the COD money equal with success shipments
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have :
- A good understanding of the Inbound and Outbound dock management and sortation process is desirable
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in shifting schedules
- Capability of making coordination
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.