The Dose Bali
- Administering IVs when we have bookings (and otherwise generally being on call)
- Training new nurses
- Maintaining relationships with our suppliers and coordinating stock deliveries
- Ensuring all procedure and emergency documentation is up to date
- Liaising with our doctor when required to manage prescriptions etc.
KPls and reporting
- Will be evaluated on :
- Their abaility to follow The Dose procedures (operational and safety)
- Positive feedback from colleagues and patients
- Punctuality and reliablitity
- Strong communication skills
Experience and general requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s):
- Knowledge of international standard procedures
- Excellent english
- Good with people
- High level of knowledge regarding IV therapy and vitamins
- Applicants must be based in Bali,willing to work in Seminyak/Canggu.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position
- 1 Full position available
- No Night shifts
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
The Dose Bali is an on-call IV therapy service in South Bali. Our highly qualified nurses go to patients’ villas and hotels to administer our custom blended vitamin IV drips. We help with ailments such as hangovers, food poisoning, heat stroke, and general fatigue. Some people just use our service for a general vitamin boost.
We pride ourselves on providing a high quality product and service with exceptional customer experience.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are a friendly team and offer a warm and collaborative work environment. We offer flexible hours (no night shifts) and progression opportunities for exceptional candidates.