- Administering IVs when we have bookings (and otherwise generally being on call)
- Training new nurses
- Maintaining relationships with our suppliers and coordinating stock deliveries
- Ensuring all procedure and emergency documentation is up to date
- Liaising with our doctor when required to manage prescriptions etc.
KPls and reporting
- Will be evaluated on :
- Their abaility to follow The Dose procedures (operational and safety)
- Positive feedback from colleagues and patients
- Punctuality and reliablitity
- Strong communication skills
Experience and general requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s):
- Knowledge of international standard procedures
- Excellent english
- Good with people
- High level of knowledge regarding IV therapy and vitamins
- Applicants must be based in Bali,willing to work in Seminyak/Canggu.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position
- 1 Full position available
- No Night shifts