Assist in the development and delivery of digital content and email direct marketing (EDM) to support strategic marketing plan. Responsible for writing and persuasive communication pieces for company's products and services.
- Contribute in the development of the company's marketing materials.
- Create and edit products and services descriptions for use in website and email direct marketing.
- Produce a wide variety content of the web, from relevant articles and reviews.
- Write persuasive and benefit-driven copy for websites and print materials.
- Write monthly newsletter, media releases, training modules, and other related material.
- Understand basic design fundamentals and be familiar with digital content management system.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Have strong interest in IT.
- Have a thorough knowledge of standard writing practices.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Able to write content in English.
- Minimum 1 year experience in writing; social media/digital media.
- Self driven, enthusiastic attitude, highly organized, and detail oriented.
- Have initiatives and ideas.
- Creative, reliable, and handle constructive criticism well.
- Comfortable to interact with other people.
- Able to work multitasking.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the deadline.
- Web design experience is preferred.
- Base knowledge of SEO/SEO writing is a plus.
Only CV in English will be processed. Shortlisted candidates who meets the requirement above will be invited to interview.
Please email your resume, expected salary, and samples of articles/portfolio.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career