Customer Service Hotline
Specifically responsible to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair reported software or hardware problems for Raptor customers.
- Resolve software or hardware problems reported by Raptor clients/customers via email, chat, or phone.
- Document and report problems and resolution to the supervisor.
- Coordinate with support engineers to solve the issues.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in IT or related field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good communication skill.
- Must able to speak Mandarin/Chinese.
- Able to speak English is a plus.
- Great attitude, have interest in IT (hardware & software), have initiative, diligent, meticulous, and willing to learn.
- Duties will include shift, weekend, and holiday.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement above will be invited for interview.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career