- Developing new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects
- Upgrading existing software as the user organisation's needs change
- Localising software products for different international markets
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the programme until it produces the correct results
- Working with trainers and technical writers to develop user support materials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, Active Server Pages (ASP), Visual Basic, VB.Net, Office, Excel Macro, Reporting Service, Crystal Report.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Having knowledge on server, hardware, and network.
- Willing to learn and able to work both in team and independently
Should you meet the requirement, please send your CV to email@example.com