Job Responsibilities :
- To manage the activities of the purchasing and inventory control and administration
- Performs Purchasing functions in accordance with inventory ( e.g. office supplies, tools, materials, and equipment ) replenishment requirements according to Company’s policy
- Receives inventory from vendor, maintain inventory, and issues inventory to the related department
- Day to day physical Inventory Control (e.g maintain inventory in good condition and make sure there is no obsolete /damage inventory on hand)
- Perform physical inventory stock taking / count on periodical basic
- Perform reconciliation and explanation on the difference between physical inventory and records
- Negotiate with vendor for the best price and purchasing term
- Maintain Account Payable records and prepare supporting documents for payments
- Maintains computerized inventory records on a daily basis, prepare purchase orders and maintain records/supporting document of items received and issued.
- Required to travel to the site to perform inventory control and administration in periodical basic.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Maximum age of 30 years old
- Have working experience at least one and a half years as purchasing staff
- Bachelor Degree from Reputable University with minimum GPA 2.75
- Understand and experience in purchasing procedures.
- Experience in Handling inventory control
- Experience in negotiation with vendor
- Experience in account payable and payment
- Able to use Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point )
- Excellent skills in administrative job
- Good personality, creative and high integrity
- Fast learner, adaptable, honest, and trustworthy
- Willing to work in Head Office Jakarta
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Wilton Wahana Indonesia (WWI) is an established gold mining company. Our company is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange under the name Wilton Resources Corporation Ltd. We invite the best and the brightest professionals to bring their skills and expertise to join our team and grow together with us.