- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- GOOD LOOKING & REPRESENTATIVE
- Deft and can work under pressure
- Able to work in team
- Able to communicate well
- Has the soul of Leadership
- Having knowledge about the life insurance / health
- Able to operate computer
- Creative and innovative
- (Ms.Word, Power Point and Excel
- Can work with the target
- Have knowledge of operational procedures
- Full-Time positions available.
2. Make a report on the realization of operational funds
3. Coordinate with the team (product knowledge, excellent customer service and team work)
4. To coordinate with the service team at Head Office
5. To follow up on the case has not been completed and delivered back to the customer
6. Prepare a letter of assignment and completeness of the data of official travel
7. Perform monthly data summary submitted to the team HO (staff absences, leave application and operating costs) Perform approval on the claims made by the staff of walk-in customers
8. Receive and follow up on customer questions that do walk in
9. supervise the performance of the staff walk-in customers
10. Handling Doing complain on customer questions
11. Establish registration and management of operational funds office
12. To coordinate with other teams in the region (regional office and marketing office)