- Identify strategic investment and divestment opportunities of mining sites
- Set strategies, budgets and operational plans to achieve company targets
- Ensure safe operating procedures and compliance with health, safety and environmental measures at all times
- Manage the mine operation, including mining, processing, maintenance, projects, safety, environment, security, and site services
- Analyse production data and reports, investigate variances and implement action plans to optimize process performance
- Set strategies and operational plans to achieve company’s targets
- Assist in developing annual operating and capital budgets for the mine consistent with the company’s financial guidelines and business planning processes
- Long term planning, engineering and cost studies for possible mine expansion
- Ensure appropriate project close-out and lessons learned reports are generated and distributed at the conclusion of the project.
- Oversee all mining operations
- Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering or other related major from a reputable university
- At least 15 years of experience in mining operations (preferably coal mining)
- Experience and network in related government ministries, departments and regulators
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Review ( PT Monroe Consulting Group (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.