- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance major with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable universties (local and overseas).
- At least 4 year of working experience in finance field is required for this position.
- Have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel (able to use formula related to finance)
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both written / oral in Englsh
Review ( PT Ernst & Young Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Tidak ada senioritas dan atasan yang menghargai bawahan. Tidak hanya itu, gaji yang diberikan oleh perusahaan tergolong cukup tinggi dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain.
Jenjang karir yang kurang baik, karena atasan lebih memilih menggunakan sistem penilaian secara hubungan pribadi dibandingkan dengan penilaian pada skill individu.