Ernst & Young Advisory Service PT
Finance and Accounting Supervisor
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance major with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable universties (local and overseas).
- At least 4 year of working experience in finance field is required for this position.
- Have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel (able to use formula related to finance)
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both written / oral in Englsh
Ernst & Young - Talent Team
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower I – 12th floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta 12190
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Ernst & Young Advisory Service PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
There is no better time than now to join us Building a Better Working World. EY differentiation is in teaming. We are a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction Advisory Services and Advisory. Worldwide, our 212,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment in Building a Better Working World. With our clear vision for the years ahead and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to begin your career. What could you achieve in a global organization that encourages you to express your ideas and share your opinions? Whenever you join us - you’ll be surrounded by people who trust and respect you; people who’ll open the door to experiences that will last a lifetime. We’ve set out a clear vision of where we expect to be in the year 2020 and have a detailed road map for reaching our objectives. As a result, you will have greater opportunity than ever before to gain insights and experiences that will last you a lifetime.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Ernst & Young Advisory Service PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 15 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Tidak ada senioritas dan atasan yang menghargai bawahan. Tidak hanya itu, gaji yang diberikan oleh perusahaan tergolong cukup tinggi dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain.
- Jenjang karir yang kurang baik, karena atasan lebih memilih menggunakan sistem penilaian secara hubungan pribadi dibandingkan dengan penilaian pada skill individu.