Monroe Consulting Group
Japanese Speaking Sales Manager Job (Logistics and Supply Chain), Jakarta
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading European logistics and supply-chain company. Our client operates globally in more than 1,200 locations in more than 100 countries, with strong market position in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics, overland businesses and IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Our respected client is seeking a sales management professional of the highest professional standing for the job of Sales Manager – Japanese Market. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Sales Manager – Japanese Market should possess at least of 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing within supply chain and logistics industry and also an understanding of the Japanese market. The relevant candidate will have a strong business acumen and understanding of sales and new business development. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional to take his or her career to the next level.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop new business opportunity
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers in the Japanese market
- Introduce the company’s full range of products and services to prospective accounts
- Align with regional Japanese market team for global account strategy and pipeline
- Drifting and providing customize offers to prospective account in Japanese market, negotiation key commercial term and drafting the final agreement
- Supervise the sales team and manage the team to meet the division target
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English
- Two years’ experience in similar position in the freight forwarding/logistic industry
- Ability to travel across Indonesia to engage business opportunity
- Willing to work under pressure, deadline and target
- Good knowledge of sea and air freight, operational and clearance procedures for conventional and containerised cargo including special equipment will be advantage
- Proactive, dedicated, problem solver and good interpersonal skills
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.