- Perform regulatory function (regulation gate keeper & regulatory relation)
- Conduct gap analysis on new / amended regulation
- Perform regular or ad hoc regulatory compliance review on other department / business function
- Perform review on SOP (Standard Operation Procedures), procedure and / or policy of other department / business function
- Provide regulatory trainings for management and staff, and monitoring such trainings for intermediaries
- Supervise and ensure regular monitoring on customer profile and transaction activities
- Provide annual work plan for regulatory compliance activities
- Develop, maintain, and propose necessary enhancement batch system screening for customer monitoring
- Provide monthly regulatory compliance report and updates
- Conduct Compliance Self Assessment Process and compliance examination
- Maximum age 45 years old
- Bachelor Degree (S-1) in Law (or social science with legal experience background) or Accounting (with Audit background) would be advantage
- Have at least 5 (four) years working experience in handling Regulatory Compliance for banking and / or insurance companies
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (both oral and written)
- Highly self-motivated and optimist
- Good integrity
Great Eastern Life commenced its operations in 1996. With the cutting edge technology, highly qualified employees and professional agents and sales offices across Indonesia, Great Eastern Life always committed to provide service excellence to customers and to make life great by providing financial security, good health and meaningful relationships. In 2013, Great Eastern Life received Rekor Bisnis award as the first life insurance company in Indonesia that offers health and wellness programme for corporations (Live Great Programme).
Great Eastern is the oldest and most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. With $61 billion (Rp 480 trillion) in assets and around 4.0 million policyholders, it has two successful distribution channels – the tied agency force and bancassurance. The Company also operates in China, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Brunei. Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited has been assigned the financial strength and counterparty credit ratings of 'AA-' by Standard & Poor's, one of the highest among Asian life insurance companies.
Great Eastern is a subsidiary of OCBC Bank, the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets. It is one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. It is also ranked by Bloomberg Markets as the world's strongest bank in 2011 and 2012.
Review ( PT Great Eastern Life Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Adanya insentif yang bagus dan sesuai pekerjaan yang telah dicapai oleh karyawan. Selain itu, nyaman dalam bekerja dengan lingkungan kerja yang kondusif.
Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan tidak lengkap karena tidak ada tunjangan untuk rawat jalan. Selain itu, ada pemotongan gaji apabila tidak memenuhi target.