ASP.NET (C#) Programmer Analyst
- Asses the task load and planning the time-frame of deliverable
- Coding based on the specification.
- Testing the codes.
- Writing the Technical Document as needed.
- Reporting to the leader.
- Candidate should be skilled and experienced in software development for at least 2 years
- Candidate should have strong basic knowledge of software engineering, and therefore is a quick learner of any new software technology
- Candidate should possess inquisitive mind and “can do” attitude, able to work with full commitment to deliver the job's target and deadline
- Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work well in a team and with minimum supervision
- A working English language knowledge is required
- Knowledge of Japanese language is a plus
- Skilled and experienced with ASP.NET (C#/MVC), and Java EE skill is a plus
- Posses good debugging skills
- Able to read and comprehend open source projects
Posses knowledge of version control system (preferably Git, experience in SVN will be useful)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send via JobsDB:
- a comprehensive profile/CV describing each skill/experience with self-evaluation ratings and years of experience
- result of self-evaluation using the matrix at http://netikaindonesia.com/recruit/matrix.html attached to the CV
- a recent photograph (which can be attached to the CV)
- Skype ID described in the CV for inquiries and pre-interview/interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Netika helps customers find leading edge business solutions
PT Netika Indonesia, Jakarta-based joint venture of Japan and Indonesia corporations, through its consulting services, provides leading edge business solutions to assist corporations to succeed in their business in domestically, regionally and globally.
PT Netika Indonesia originally started as HR consulting company, providing HR consulting services as well as IT-based HR solutions (we have NetisHR product). Now, as Strategic Alliance Partner of Japan's Qunie Corporation, general consulting firm of NTT Data Group, it has expanded to consulting in IT as well as other areas. Please refer to our online presence for further information about PT Netika Indonesia:Facebook, LinkedIn and our corporate website.
At PT Netika Indonesia, we leverage high quality Indonesian talents with direct access to Japan’s global know-how and technology. We are making positions immediately available for young, highly skilled and experienced Indonesian software developers to work at our Jakarta office at 22nd floor of Sovereign Plaza building in TB Simatupang (across Citos/Talavera).