Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading online retailer in Indonesia, created by one of the largest iconic shareholding groups in E-commerce with a strong multinational presence. Our client delivers easy access to purchase all types of products that are involved in electronics, home décor up until products from health-care to beauty just with a click of a button.
This popular site is now seeking a highly-skilled information technology (IT) professional at least 2 years’ experience as a PHP developer for the job of PHP Developer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Build custom API and Web services module for the in-house E-commerce solutions
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancement and new development as required
- Make sure the code is of high quality and run successfully
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
- At least 2 years of working experience as PHP Developer
- Expert in PHP Full Stack Programmer
- Experience with building Web Services, API, and Data Integration
- Strong knowledge in SQl statement and query performance
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong technical skill in full web development
- Strong team orientation and able to take own initiative
- Able to communicate fluently in English