Monroe Consulting Group
PHP Developer (IT Job) (E-commerce), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading online retailer in Indonesia, created by one of the largest iconic shareholding groups in E-commerce with a strong multinational presence. Our client delivers easy access to purchase all types of products that are involved in electronics, home décor up until products from health-care to beauty just with a click of a button.
This popular site is now seeking a highly-skilled information technology (IT) professional at least 2 years’ experience as a PHP developer for the job of PHP Developer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Build custom API and Web services module for the in-house E-commerce solutions
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancement and new development as required
- Make sure the code is of high quality and run successfully
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
- At least 2 years of working experience as PHP Developer
- Expert in PHP Full Stack Programmer
- Experience with building Web Services, API, and Data Integration
- Strong knowledge in SQl statement and query performance
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong technical skill in full web development
- Strong team orientation and able to take own initiative
- Able to communicate fluently in English
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.