Mobilkom Telekomindo PT
Each of Radio frequency system on site support shall have following capabilities and experience at minimum:
- Capable and has previous experience in operating, maintenance and troubleshooting general radio frequency system.
- Capable and has previous experience in operating, maintenance and troubleshooting general radio frequency system, including Trunked Network Management Terminal.
- Capable and has previous experience in operating, maintenance and troubleshooting specifically VHF Marine Base Station and GMDSS.
- Capable and has previous experience in operating, maintenance and troubleshooting specifically Non directional Radio Beacon system.
- Capable to use RF analyzer tools, such as spectrum analyzer, Site Master and RF watt Meter.
- Capable to conveniently write and converse in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Capable operate computer application, including but not limited to Microsoft Applications suite.
- Bachelor degree (Sarjana S1), or higher in Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- At least one (1) year of experience working in oil and gas field Operations or Diploma D3 degree in Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- At least three (3) year of experience working in oil and gas field Operations or High School (STM) in Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- At least five (5) year of experience working in oil and gas field Operations.
- Having good safety awareness in conducting the work.
- Having valid driving license Type A.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Mobilkom Telekomindo PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Established in 1993
Mobilkom is the leading trunking radio operator in Indonesia licensed by the Indonesian government for the 400 MHz & 800 MHz (VHF & UHF) frequency bands. It has the largest market share in radio trunking in Indonesia, now servicing over 350 customers (more than 5000 subscribers) through its distributed public and private networks. These customers come form the public and private sectors plus private individuals.
Mobilkom is supported by a team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professionals, with graduate and post graduate degree in technical and non technical subjects especially engineering. All mobilkom’s infrastructure is fully owned. Comprehensive support services are provided through its head office and workshop in Jakarta, branches workshops in Surabaya, Bandung, Pekan Baru and representative’s office in Dumai, Plaju and Cirebon, ensuring rapid response to customers’ request and minimum downtime.
Appointed as an authorized Motorola distributor in Indonesia for trunked radio system and subscriber in late 2002, the company commenced a revitalization program in January 2003, with a new vision, mission, strategies and organization structure.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Mobilkom Telekomindo PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Manufacturing / Production
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Terdapat banyak barang baru dan bisa di modifikasi jika punyai keinginan tinggi. Selain itu, di sini juga kerjanya cukup santai tapi juga serius sehingga tidak terlalu kaku.
- Untuk manajemen masih kurang rapi dan kurang terstruktural sehingga perlu diperbaiki dan ditingkatkan lagi. Selain itu, dalam pembagian job desc juga harus diperjelas.