- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Training : Microsoft .Net and/or Android and/or IOS
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Love Challenges,
- Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, as well as other Microsoft-oriented platforms, tools and technologies.
- C# WCF Services, and databases using MS SQL Server.
- Create reports with MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Create data migration engine with SSIS.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
2. Executes the activities of professional and technical personnel involved in the design, development functions required to create new computer applications programs using applied SDLC or install and implement software purchased from outside vendors.
3. Do troubleshoots computer applications programs failure to determine causes for system failure and to implement solutions.
4. Do bugfixing resulted from any kind test phase (QA, UAT, SIT, etc) of computer applications programs.
5. Provides technical documentation related to development functions required to create or enhance computer applications programs and install and implement software purchased from outside vendors.