- Motivating, developing and leading your team
- The day-to-day store management
- Creating a culture that delivers the highest standard of customer service
- Training and developing new staff
- Frequent travel across Indonesia in all major cities
- Finding solution for various operational problems
- Assisting staff with marketing duties and promotional activities
- Assist higher management with evaluation of new places to open
- Provide support and duties for ISO program
- Help recruit or recommend new staff to HRD Department
- Provide on going support to all retail stores across weekend schedule
- Providing effective leadership of employees and direction.
- Proficiency in using computer systems.
- Contributing to and supporting the growth and development of a cooperative organizational culture.
- Ability to keep the team motivated and engaged in daily operational activities.
- Coordinating staff training and development activities.
- Coordinating staff recruitment.
- Ability to manage underperforming staff and other staffing issues that may arise.
To succeed in this role you will need to possess:
- Experience in retail store management
- An ability to coach, develop, manage and motivate staff
- Ability to influence staff in leadership role
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines and targets
- Ability to be on call on public holidays and weekends
- Experience in monitoring and achieving store sales budgets
- An ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with customers
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong visual merchandising and service standards
If you want to be part of a retailer that actively encourages staff training and development, this could be the beginning of an exciting career taking you further than you ever imagined. Appropriate target bonus will be offered to the right candidate.Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 04/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Taman Ketampon, Ruko Permata Bintoro 61-65 Surabaya 60264