- • Graphic Designer
- • Art
- • Media Promotion
- Generate creative design, slogans and descriptions that accompany advertising visuals on traditional and online mediums
- To brainstorm and create creative designs, slogans and themes with brand manager, advertising and PR team.
- Make, present and improvise on designs, layout, ideas and concepts options to management for approval.
- Test existing and new creative concepts and ideas while staying true to the company's core message and target audience.
- 23-28 year old
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma Degree majoring in Graphic Design / Visual Communication Design.
- Creative and not afraid to experiment on themes outside your comfort zone.
- Excellent time management and manage workloads effectively.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience, especially those in ad/ retail/ service industry a plus.
- Roficiency in Adobe Photosop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Basic comprehension of layout and design.
- Medium to High editing skills (having an eye for details)
- A plus if you are able to operate any of the design programs: QuarkXPress, FreeHand, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to work well in teams.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Haji Agus Salim, Gondangdia, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
20+ YEARS OF FOOTWEAR EXCELLENCE
Since early 90s, PT Saga Machie was established and envisioned to be the leading fashion footwear retailer & distributor in Indonesia. It has since acquired and built a retail brand portfolio that includes Elle, Gunze Japan, Studio Nine and Winston Smith.
Starting from Jakarta in 1996, our retail presence quickly grew across the Indonesian archipelago. Now, it stretches across cities such as Surabaya, Bandung, Medan and Makassar. Our products are sold ubiquitously from urban contemporary to rural residential malls, topping annual revenues of more than 10 billion. We are also proud partners of leading department stores such as Sogo, Metro, Central and Matahari.
Our company mission is to deliver happiness for our customers through excellence and quality.
Our vision is to be the leading fashion retailer in Indonesia.
We take pride in building a win-win environment between all stakeholders such as customers, employees, managers and shareholders.
Retail / Merchandise