- Analyze and document business processes and translate it to specific software requirments.
- Identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Control change request timeline and deliverable.
- Ensure quality of deliverable.
- Maintain existing applications.
- Bachelor's Degree, Preferably from Information System Major or similar.
- Excellent communication in Bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and written.
- Having experience minimum 2 years or 2 full SAP project lifecycle in module Finance (FI).
- Strong problem solver skill, business analysis skill, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation.
- Able to work Independent or teamwork.
- Preferably have some Project Management skill
- Creative, Efficient, Self motivated, and high quality attitude.
"The salary range appears is not reflected the actual condition it’s required by system, the actual range salary would be followed up when the candidate is selected for further hiring process”