- Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes;
- Travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions;
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
- Anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
- Minimum S1 degree in Economics / Business / System Information.
- Fresh graduate with GPA 2,75 (Scale 4,00) and above is encourage to apply.
- Language(s): Mandarin (is an advantage), English, Indonesia.
- Willing to travel intensive and work under tight deadlines.
- Computer literate is a must.
- Highly proficiency in English (proficient in Mandarin is an advantage).
- Maximum age 27 year(s) old.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Pusat Wisma Budi Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav C-6 Wisma Budi Lt 8 Karet Kuningan, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12940 DKI Jakarta