- Manage data for international shipments
- Provide support for many steps of the trading process
- Preparing and confirming order approval
- Handling pricing information
- Releasing invoices
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Required language(s): Chinese (is an advantage), English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SUNGAI BUDI GROUP is one of Indonesia's largest manufacturers and distributors of agricultural based consumer products. Sungai Budi Group which was founded in 1947 and is a pioneer in Indonesia's agricultural industry. There are company members of the Sungai Budi Group that have publicly listed, they are PT Budi Acid Jaya Tbk., as the largest and most fully integrated tapioca starch manufacturer in Indonesia and PT Tunas Baru Lampung Tbk, that has grown to become one of the largest and lowest cost vegetable cooking oil producers.