Sushi Tei Restaurant
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): supervisory, food and beverage operation, food and beverage management, Cook.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese.
- Preferably Known about cooking specializing in Japanese Food or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal, communication and advanced administrative skills.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Sushi Tei Restaurant lihat lowongan|
Has been actively fostering the Japanese restaurant business throughout the years, always ready for new challenges and opportunities. Staunchly committed to deliver the best and highest quality teamwork and long-term relationship .
We are establishing Japanese Restaurant, challenge hard working and energetic professionals to join us to fill the position:
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us. Join us for uplifting career experience.