Lippo Malls Indonesia PT
HR & GA Manager - Restaurant
- Conduct surveillance for the entire HR can work according to the job description and follow all discipline of the company as well as referring to the terms and conditions specified HR
- Draw up the annual budget for manpower purposes, monitoring the implementation of kpi training, HR and GA division activity
- Complete all of the necessary permits operational resto
- Monitor the implementation of the assessment of employees in the company on a regular basis, updating the organization chart regularly and evaluate employee performance and coaching for employees who undisipliner
- Cooperate with outsource handle employee payroll (salary, overtime, medical claims), jamsostek, promotion, mutation and submit their internal and external training for employees, monitoring the cost of HR and GA Dept
- Responsible in solving the problem of industrial relations in the company
- Coordinate common problems and establish good relations with the relevant government agencies such as the department of labor, jamsostek, etc
- Minimum S1 Psychology, Law dan Manajemen
- Have experience as HR and GA Manager in Food & Beverages minimum 3 years
- Computer literature (Microsoft Office)
- Have presentation skills, good personal approach, etc
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Lippo Malls Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
In response to growing market demand, Lippo Karawaci started developing strata-titled malls from 2002 to 2006, recognizing that entrepreneurs in Indonesia were moving away from traditional retail outlets. Then, observing the over supply of strata-titled malls that had previously been in demand, the Company made the move to community malls and shifted to a model which now involves building, leasing, and then monetizing the retail assets.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia ‘s retail comprises strata-titled malls and leased malls strategically located in major cities of Indonesia. The retail malls provide one-stop shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure destinations, with anchor tenants such as leading domestic retailers Matahari Department Store, Hypermart, Timezone, Times Bookstore and Cinema XXI.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia continues to strengthen its position as the largest mall owner and/or operator in Indonesia by building and managing more retail malls across the country.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia ‘s retail comprises strata-titled malls and leased malls strategically located in major cities of Indonesia. The retail malls provide one-stop shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure destinations, with anchor tenants such as leading domestic retailers Matahari Department Store, Hypermart, Timezone, Times Bookstore and Cinema XXI. We have a dynamic corporate culture, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Lippo Malls Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 16 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memberikan kesempatan yang luas kepada semua karyawan yang ingin mengembangkan karir disini dengan cara melakukan penilaian kerja per enam bulan sekali.
- Perusahaan masih kurang dalam mengadakan program pengembangan diri bagi karyawan, membuat kemampuan karyawan tidak bisa berkembang secara maksimal, bahkan cenderung stagnan.