Lippo Malls Indonesia PT
Restaurant Equipment Repair Technician - Cyberpark Karawaci
- Field Service Technician responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing commercial kitchen, refrigeration and HVAC equipment at our customer locations.
- Provides preventative maintenance (PM) inspections and responds to emergency service calls on equipment including ovens, fryers, steamers, warmers, dish cleaning equipment, coolers, freezers, and HVAC equipment.
- Must be excited about a dynamic environment where every day is different and your reputation for technical knowledge and customer excellence sets you apart.
- Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair cooking, refrigeration, and HVAC equipment Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism Complete service calls in a timely manner Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales
- Order Parts and Complete Required Paperwork
- Two years of cooking, refrigeration, and HVAC equipment service (or related military) experience
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills
- Extremely strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- Experience with Fryers, Ovens, Steamers, Ranges, Broilers, Ware Wash, cooler, freezers, HVAC units, etc.
- CFESA certification and Factory Training
- Computer literacy
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Lippo Malls Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
In response to growing market demand, Lippo Karawaci started developing strata-titled malls from 2002 to 2006, recognizing that entrepreneurs in Indonesia were moving away from traditional retail outlets. Then, observing the over supply of strata-titled malls that had previously been in demand, the Company made the move to community malls and shifted to a model which now involves building, leasing, and then monetizing the retail assets.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia ‘s retail comprises strata-titled malls and leased malls strategically located in major cities of Indonesia. The retail malls provide one-stop shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure destinations, with anchor tenants such as leading domestic retailers Matahari Department Store, Hypermart, Timezone, Times Bookstore and Cinema XXI.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia continues to strengthen its position as the largest mall owner and/or operator in Indonesia by building and managing more retail malls across the country.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia ‘s retail comprises strata-titled malls and leased malls strategically located in major cities of Indonesia. The retail malls provide one-stop shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure destinations, with anchor tenants such as leading domestic retailers Matahari Department Store, Hypermart, Timezone, Times Bookstore and Cinema XXI. We have a dynamic corporate culture, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Lippo Malls Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 16 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memberikan kesempatan yang luas kepada semua karyawan yang ingin mengembangkan karir disini dengan cara melakukan penilaian kerja per enam bulan sekali.
- Perusahaan masih kurang dalam mengadakan program pengembangan diri bagi karyawan, membuat kemampuan karyawan tidak bisa berkembang secara maksimal, bahkan cenderung stagnan.