Asia Pulp and Paper
Business Unit Analyst
- Support BU Head and its team in executing BU strategy & plan
- Provide day to day support to superior on dashboard preparation
- Monitoring and traking necessary support for monthly, quarterly as wel as annual report
- Regular engagement and liasing with mill, cross department, and cross division in order to ensure submission report timely
- Bridging BU Commercial Mill on day to day needs
- At least Bachelor degree from Marketing/ Business Administration/ Industrial Engineering graduated
- At least 2 years experiences in related field
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill
- Result oriented and attention to detail
- Understanding of manufacturing operation, paper & printing/ packaging would be a plus
- Good English both oral and written
- Willing to be located at Thamrin area
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Asia Pulp and Paper lihat lowongan|
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Here at APP, we believe that a great company is made by great people. When employees succeed, the business also takes off. This value has driven us to be the world’s leading pulp and paper company since our very first operation in 1972 until today. We dedicate our time and resources to find talented individuals to join us and become our next future leader. ARE YOU THE ONE ?