Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain HRIS system based on HR SOP.
- Report employee Head Account, Turn Over, and Employee Information.
- Create filing and administration system.
- Maintain HR operational budget.
- Controlling employee document (SK, SP, PKWT, etc).
- Reviewing Personnel and Administration SOP.
Job Qualifications :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill: Ms. Office, SQL Database, ASP.Net, Administration and Filing.
- Good presentation skill, Teamwork, Meticulous, Communicative, Creative.
- Full-Time position(s) available.