- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the Company's operational needs
- Perform daily finance activities such as funds receipt and payment
- Monitor billing activities and ensure the long outstanding account receivables stays at minimum level
- Prepare weekly cash flow report
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Age between 25 - 32 years old
- Minimal Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring Finance/Accounting
- Experienced in performing daily finance task, such as: cash flow planning and control, budgeting, and billing
- Excellent Tax knowledge
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadline
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are Reputable and Established Insurance Brokers and Consultant company, part of SINAR MAS GROUP. We empowers individuals to work and think openly. We respect each other and clients. We ensure our employee realize their full potential in every aspect of their life. As one of the biggest Insurance Brokers in Indonesia, due to rapid growth, we are in search for the best and brightest candidates to join and grow with us for the following position: ..... Joint and Grow with us. .....