- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have knowledge of Tax matters, include tax reporting (monthly and annual SPT) and tax accounting Strong accounting and analytical skills Preferably with Brevet A & Brevet B Computer literate especially ACCURATE system Able to work in team, honest, and Supervise Staff Able to work under pressure and on tightly deadline
- experience in Accounting and Tax with knowledge of Indonesia Financial Reporting and General Reporting Matters
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Resolve accounting discrepancies Perform monthly financial statements closing and reporting Calculate tax/Review tax calculation Prepare/review tax returns (reporting). Reconciliation other accounting, tax and finance related function