Niro Ceramic Sales Indonesia PT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have knowledge of Tax matters, include tax reporting (monthly and annual SPT) and tax accounting Strong accounting and analytical skills Preferably with Brevet A & Brevet B Computer literate especially ACCURATE system Able to work in team, honest, and Supervise Staff Able to work under pressure and on tightly deadline
- experience in Accounting and Tax with knowledge of Indonesia Financial Reporting and General Reporting Matters
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Resolve accounting discrepancies Perform monthly financial statements closing and reporting Calculate tax/Review tax calculation Prepare/review tax returns (reporting). Reconciliation other accounting, tax and finance related function
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Niro Ceramic Sales Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
..... Join and Grow with Us!..... Niro Ceramic Sales Indonesia (NCSI) is a foreign owned company (PMA), dealing in the business of manufacturing & distribution of NIRO GRANITE porcelain tiles (with Swiss Heritage). We are leading brand in our industry having branches in Malaysia, China, Vietnam, and Spain. Our products have been exported to more than 60 countries worldwide.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We Don't Just Fulfil Your Aspirations, We Grow Your CAREER NIRO provides excellent opportunities and positive work environment that brings out the Best Qualities from our people. We thrive on a work culture based on six core values – Global Mindset, Passion, Teamwork, Learn & Innovate, Integrity and Leadership. We invest significantly in the development of our human resources and provide ourselves with a conducive climate, in which we can realize our fullest potential by establishing clear expectations and robust performance appraisal system, so that each individual can direct his/her work and measure their performance. NIRO’s values individual potential, we review your job and performance regularly. We help to uncover your talents and passion and work out a development plan to harness your strength. Thus your job satisfaction is important to us. If you are proactive, forward-thinking and innovative, consider a career at NIRO.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Niro Ceramic Sales Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 27 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memiliki visi dan misi yang kuat, nilai perusahaan yang diterapkan sangat baik dan perusahaan yang siap mendominasi pasar granite tile.
- Jenjang karir yang ditawarkan kurang jelas sehingga karir karyawan kedepannya pun masih belum dapat tergambarkan dengan pasti. Fasilitas kantor yang disediakan masih kurang lengkap.