ONLY APPLY OF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE
Technical SEO Specialist
Contract role: 3 months - possibility to extend if required
BONUS incentive for achieving targets.
We are an advertising company with office in Menara Sudirman, Jl Jendral Sudirman Kav 60.
Our focus is on advertising and other diversifived businesses.
Reporting into the Director, you will take the lead on technical and on-site SEO work, including ensuring all websites are at the forefront of SEO best practices, and innovating beyond.
You will be efficient, versatile and task oriented.
The role will also include analysing data in spreadsheets or Analytics packages, and checking through source code for best practice.
- Identify opportunities for organic search traffic growth through onsite and offsite activities;
- Monitor and report on key SEO metrics;
- Implement and improve on existing site optimisation processes;
- Monitor offsite search engine ranking signals including links, social shares, citations and assess opportunities and threats;
- Construct and assist with implementing link acquisition campaigns;
- Monitor and collect insights from competitor activity;
- Create an automated process to catch change during testing that could adversely affect organic traffic acquisition;
- Keep up to date with SEO and Content Marketing trends and research;
- Identify and communicate to the business the impacts of the changing search engine environment and emerging technologies to the SEO strategy;
- Ability to drive multiple, simultaneous projects in a results focused environment;
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities;
- Ensure all webpages have been technically optimised to attract and engage visitors;
- Provide optimised meta tags (titles and descriptions) for all pages on the website;
- Keep pace with search engine and internet marketing developments;
- Identify and implement new opportunities to significantly grow organic traffic;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboard and reporting requirements;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across major search channels;
- Minimising SEO errors reported through on-site crawl tools;
- Active management of “link profile” disavow tools;
- Backlink analysis (both of CTM and competitor websites);
- Regular SEO audits of CTM website Coordinating SEO error fixes
- 3+ years SEO experience;
- Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience with Wordpress CMS;
- Proactive, with strong time-management and organisational skills;
- Highly numerate and literate;
- High level of Microsoft Excel proficiency;
- Excellent problem solving skills
- We value high performance and high integrity.
Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language: English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Contract 3 months
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Jendral Sudirman No.Kav 60, Senayan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia